Elite 50 Summer 2021 Camp
Get ready to work! This camp will have all of the components as the last one, but will have an emphasis on competition routines given that the camp is being held during the height of competition season. Our highly qualified instructors know what it takes to be a successful competitive twirler! Our classes will range from solo, strut, 2 baton, and modeling perfection to body work, tricks, rolls, and more skills!
- Camp instructors will be Steffany Lein, Catherine Watters, Ansley Minor, & Braelynn Neely
- Camp will be located at Carolina Superstars at 144 Civic Center Blvd. Anderson, SC 29625
- ELITE 50 is for the twirlers ages 6-20 who have a competitive edge to push to their fullest potential! Must have at least a 2 turn.
- Athletes will be divided by age/level and will be able to select the classes that best fit their skill level and twirling needs. A camp schedule will be emailed out prior to camp if you would like to select your classes ahead of time.
- Check in for camp will be Friday, June 18th at 3:30pm. During this time athletes will receive their tank top & a hard copy of their camp schedule. Each camper can be accompanied by one adult at check in. The adult will be required to wear a mask. However, masks are optional for athletes! By 4:00pm all adults other than instructors will need to have exited the building. This camp will not have any spectators.
- There will be a 30 minute lunch break Saturday & Sunday at 12:00 where campers will eat their lunch at the facility. Campers will bring their own lunch in a lunch box or if they’re from out of town they can have food dropped off at the facility both days.
- ELITE 50 Camp will be $260 for June 18th 4:00-8:00pm, June 19th 9:00am-5:00pm, & June 20th 9:00am-3:00pm. Your camp tank top is included in this!