Elite 50 Camp
January 29th-30th, 2022
Why wait to get prepared for competition season or college try outs? The time is NOW to get prepared! We feel there is a need for a camp prior to the start of competition season to help prepare twirlers for a successful competition year! ELITE 50 will give twirlers the push and motivation they need to get ready for competition season! Twirlers who compete individually will spend 5 out of the 8 hours of camp each day practicing and perfecting their competition routines! The other 3 hours will be spent learning new tricks as well as pushing to master current tricks in their routines. Our highly qualified instructors know what it takes to be successful during competition season! We will also be offering classes all throughout the day for twirlers who do not compete and just want to advance their skill level!
- Camp will be located at Carolina Superstars at 144 Civic Center Blvd. Anderson, SC 29625
- ELITE 50 is for the twirlers ages 6-20 who have a competitive edge to push to their fullest potential! Twirlers must be able to do a 2 turn to attend!
- Athletes will be divided by age/level and will be able to select the classes that best fit their skill level and twirling needs. A camp schedule will be emailed out prior to camp if you would like to select your classes ahead of time.
- Our camp instructors will be Ally Dude, Hayley Garrity, Braelynn Neely, & Ansley Cartee Minor.
- Camp will be from 8:30am-6:00pm January 29th & 30th. There will be a 45 minute lunch break where campers will eat their lunch at the facility. Check in for camp will be Saturday, January 29th at 8am. During this time athletes will receive their tank top & a hard copy of their camp schedule. At 8:30am, all adults other than instructors will need to have exited the building.
- ELITE 50 Camp will be $240 for January 29th & 30th 8:30am-6:00pm. Your camp tank top is included in this!