114 Civic Center Blvd
Anderson, SC 29626
We can’t wait to see you in October for our annual College Prep Camp! Our camp instructors this year will be Clemson University Feature Twirler (Anna White) & University of Alabama Crimsonette (Sally Otts). Ms. Hazel who coached the Clemson University Tiger Twirlers & Feature Twirler for 45 years and retired this past season will also be assisting in coaching. We are excited about our incredible staff!
- Please select whether you will be attending Minis College Prep (ages 3-10) or College Prep Camp (ages 11+ OR can already do a 4 turn). You can also add the Saturday Fire Baton Clinic if you are attending the Saturday College Prep Camp. Please read below for more information on each camp.
- Minis College Prep Camp (ages 3-10) Friday, October 28th 5:00-8:00pm - $50 (t-shirt included)
- College Prep Camp (ages 11+ OR can already do a 4 turn) October 29th 8:30am-5:00pm - $115 (t-shirt included)
- Saturday Fire Baton Camp (must bring your own fire baton/batons & fuel, must be attending College Prep Camp on Saturday, & be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times during the fire baton portion) Saturday, October 29th 5:15-6:45pm - $20
- Minis College Prep will be Friday, October 28th from 5:00-8:00pm. Campers will have the opportunity to learn from Clemson Feature Twirler (Anna White) & Alabama Crimsonette (Sally Otts). A camp t-shirt is included with your registration.
- College Prep Camp will be Saturday, October 29th from 8:30am-5:00pm. During this time twirlers will learn field tricks, take fun classes like “TV time”, pep rally prep, performance routines, parade routines, & learn about the college tryout process! This is the perfect camp for anyone aspiring to one day twirl in college whether it be on the line or a feature position! Campers will have the opportunity to learn from Clemson Feature Twirler (Anna White) & Alabama Crimsonette (Sally Otts). A camp t-shirt is included with your registration.
- Fire Baton Clinic: Twirlers participating in College Prep Camp on Saturday will have the option of adding the Fire Baton Clinic which will be from 5:15-6:45pm. Fire batons and fuel will not be provided at camp. If you are participating in this portion of camp then you’ll need to bring your own fire baton and fuel to soak your batons in. Each twirler is REQUIRED to have one parent/guardian on site all times during the fire baton camp.
Camp Location: The camp is located at Carolina Superstars - 144 Civic Center Blvd. Anderson, SC 29625.
Lunch: Saturday College Prep campers will need to bring their lunch. All food must be brought in via a lunch box & not shared amongst campers. If you’re coming from out of town then you’re welcome to drop food off for your child at lunch time (lunch break time TBA). Campers will need to bring a water bottle to camp each day. We will have extra waters on hand of course.
Complimentary t-shirt: All campers will receive a complimentary College Prep Camp t-shirt. Minis College Prep campers will wear their shirts to camp on Friday! Saturday campers are encouraged to wear their favorite college apparel (i.e. - Clemson tank top, UGA t-shirt, Alabama tank top)
Cancellations: Twirlers have until October 1st to cancel and receive a refund. After October 1st, there will be no refunds. If you’re unable to attend camp last minute or are sick you will not receive a refund.
- By signing up for College Camp you are acknowledging that your child’s photo could be used on the Carolina Superstars social media outlets. There will be no exceptions to this.
- Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding College Prep Camp! You can contact me via email at ansley@carolinasuperstars.
com. We can’t wait to see you all soon!
If you take baton in the state of South Carolina and do not attend Carolina Superstars then I will need written permission emailed from your instructor that you can attend camp at the time of registration.